Monday, May 31, 2010

YOUTH'10 Day 2 & 3


As expected, I went for Youth'10, Malaysia's Largest Youth Festival...


Took the KTM from Klang to Putra station and then headed towards PWTC on the 2nd day.
Took my free passes and headed towards the festival.
When I entered, I was actually greeted by this tall dark guy.
First I thought that it was some kinda hospitality greet stuff ya know...
buy then he "kindly" asked me to register for a free Xpax starter pack...
Being asked so many times before entering the fest I got fed up so I decided to sign up...

Ok... enough of that, now the festival... It's just like any other fair you've been to.
Lots of people from various companies trying to catch your attention with simple surveys,
puzzles and cheap-luck prizes...


For those who don't give a damn about promos and just wanna have fun or to be inspired, head on to the discovery fest or the conferences. They have a handful of speakers who actually knows what they're talking about. Although some of them are not even 5 years older than I am. Sports fest was one of the main attraction, there were basketball, futsal, and also foosball!! Yu get to play foosball for RM2 a game, five balls each game.

There are a lot fun activities going on there, and some I find rather weird.
There's this "Silent Disco" thingy where everyone dances to the music from they're earphones. So basically, you see people dancing but there's no music playing. That's something.... weird.....

Oh yeah, that day Twisties was having promo too, you buy this RM10 bag of snacks,
and you get to wall climb to get another one for free... I still think they should sell one packet of snack
and we'll do the wall climbing for the RM10 bag of snacks....THAT is promo!!!!
Then went back at about 3 that day.
 Plus I bumped in to many bloggers there too... most of them holding a DSLR cam...
that really piss me off... coz I don't even have a normal camera, and my phone cam's spoiled...
AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, it was kinda bored and it's not really as big as I've expected....

** Now this has nothing to do with YOUTH'10 just my stupidity and bad luck**

At 3p.m., Saturday, I took the KTM back... this is where all went wrong...
I went to the counter and asked for a ticket to Klang, the girl on duty looked
surprised when I said the word "Klang". But she still gave me my ticket, and i
was wondering what's with that look. Then the train came. On the way back,
we passed by UKM which was not suppose to happen, then I realized that we were
on the wrong route... we're on the route to Seremban.... SHIT....
Now we know why the lady was so surprised.... *sigh*
We ended up at Nilai, took the train back to KL central and then back to Klang...
Now... bad luck strikes... Our train eventually broke down somewhere after
Angkasapuri. Then when we switch train and headed towards Klang, they asked us
to change train again at Setia Jaya. Then flood hits and the train can't travel from
Subang Jaya to Batu Tiga!! I got fed up, called my dad, and ask him to pick me up at Subang....

KTM = KENDERAAN TIDAK MEMUASKAN

Then came Sunday where i went for Youth'10, yes, AGAIN...
But this time I went later to stay there till nightfall....and realized that night
time was really more fun... they've got all sorts of concerts at night....
regretted that I didn't stay till night n the 2nd day....

No comments:

Post a Comment