Friday, March 18, 2011

Long long ago....

Sigh... I know that it's been a while since I updated my blog...
Been kinda busy lately so this is just gonna be a quick one about 
what's up with me lately.

I took SPM last year and results are coming out next week.
So what did I did in the mean time you might ask.
"COLLEGE" of course!!
Yes the place where no uniforms are needed,
the place where civilized technology is allowed
and the place where...well... we get loads of assignments
with killer deadlines.

Oh! Almost forgot, I'm taking S.A.M. by the way.
It's SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MATRICULATION as you know
it at Taylor's College. Yes the SS15 one...= =

Currently enjoying my holidays, so I might be able to squeeze out
one or two more post next week, only, because right now assignments
are piling up.        

And that's about it I guess, life's kinda boring right now. 
Might turn the heat up in a few weeks time....

No comments:

Post a Comment